In the event of an IT failure, many companies have no contingency plan in place.
Many also lack the support of highly qualified professionals and suffer from poor
diagnosis of problems. This can lead to a number of ongoing problems, and is often detrimental to the operation of your business.
The Envisage approach is different to most other IT companies, as we understand the importance of having a stable IT infrastructure in your business. We ensure all clients are operating at their maximum efficiency, with emphasis placed on ensuring various technologies are being used for their intended purpose, rather than valuable time being spent on troubleshooting issues with their functionality.
Envisage also caters to the specific needs of each individual customer, and as a result provide highly customized solutions and services for your business. Our broad range of expertise also allow us to provide solutions for every aspect of your IT, providing a one stop shop for all your technological needs, therefore reducing the cost and hassle of technology management.
Network Installation and Design
Envisage Networks are leaders in their field when it comes to the design and implementations of high speed, and highly reliable network environments. We support a large range of technologies to achieve such high quality. Some are listed below:
- Windows 2003/2008 Server (Standard / Enterprise)
- Windows Small Business Server
- Clustered server environments (Windows / Linux)
- Exchange Server 2003/2008 (Standard / Enterprise)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft ISA Server
- Linux based Web, Mail & DNS Servers
- SAN(Fibre Channel & iSCSI) and NAS solutions by major name brands
- Solutions for Remote Access including VPN and remote dial in.
- Cisco Hardware including 800/2600/2800/6500/7200 series routers
- Symantec/Sophos/Trend/McAfee Enterprise Antivirus
- VLAN design and implementations, sub-netting and routing
- Veritas Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- DNS and Domain Setup and management
- Automatic failover & load balancing solutions for internet connectivity
- Cisco, Sonicwall, Firebox and Linux Firewall systems
- Comprehensive security auditing and penetration testing
A large number of IT issues can often be fixed either remotely or over the phone. This means that any problems that you may be experiencing can be resolved efficiently and effectively, with minimal disruption to your business. This also provides peace of mind that any urgent issues can be attended to immediately, without having the need to wait for someone to come on-site.
Over many years of experience we have developed a well tested set of procedures for maintaining and delivering remote desktop support to end users. We also understand that many clients may have trouble understanding technical jargon and IT related terms.
To ensure the client has a complete understanding of their infrastructure and set-up, we have ensured that all of our staff are trained in communicating with non-technical users.
This enables us to communicate effectively using everyday expressions to give the client an understanding of various scenarios and solutions that may be brought up.
A few of the remote support technologies that we currently employ are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Services (Remote Desktop), NX Server and Client
- Kayako web based help desk system
- Win/RealVNC and other VNC technologies
- Remote monitoring of client networks via tools such as Windows Monitoring and Analysis, Hamachi, and Kaseya